Services We Offer
At Park Cities ChiroSport, we have provided residents of Dallas, TX, with natural and effective chiropractic care for many years. Our chiropractor is committed to working with you and helping you reach your health and wellness goals. We provide a wide variety of chiropractic services so that we can meet the needs of each patient. When you first visit us, our chiropractor will perform a physical exam and ask some questions. After a diagnosis, we will create a personalized treatment plan for you. This may include one or a combination of our chiropractic services.
Chiropractic care focuses on treating the body’s musculoskeletal system. Our chiropractor provides spinal adjustments and manipulations. Using manual, gentle force, our chiropractor realigns areas of the spine to move it back into its proper place. This alleviates tension and pressure in the back and other areas of the body as well. Chiropractic adjustments treat conditions like whiplash, sciatica, herniated discs, and more.
Acupuncture involves inserting thin needles into targeted areas of the body. These needles stimulate energy in the body and promote natural healing. Acupuncture also improves blood flow and alleviates soft tissue pain. This method is natural and pain-free.
This deep tissue therapy involves placing cups on certain areas of the body to improve the body’s natural functions. The suction of the cups stimulates the body and releases toxins and improves blood flow. Cupping can be done on the back, wrists, legs, ankles, and other areas of the body.
We offer several other natural therapies to alleviate pain and aid in the healing process.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Cold laser therapy uses light waves to heal the body’s tissues. It alleviates pain and inflammation and helps with tissue repair.
- Muscle Stimulation: This method uses electric currents to treat pain and muscle spasms.
- Myofascial Release: This soft tissue treatment improves your range of motion and stimulates your muscles.
- Spinal Decompression: Spinal decompression gently stretches the spine to allow discs to move back into place.
- Therapeutic Massage: Massages reduce swelling and relax your muscles to promote natural healing.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound: Ultrasound uses sound waves to create heat, which reduces inflammation and helps tissues heal.
- Trigger Point Therapy: This method alleviates chronic pain in targeted areas of the body.
We also provide personal, workplace, and auto injury treatment, DOT physicals, and more.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Dallas, TX
Call Park Cities ChiroSport today at (214) 739-2225 for more information on our chiropractic services or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.