Being injured during a sports injury can be devastating, especially for young athletes. Fortunately, we at Park Cities ChiroSport have a dedicated sports rehabilitation chiropractor in Dallas, TX, that can help athletes recover from their injuries and get back to their sport as quickly as possible. Our sports injury chiropractor, Dr. Todd Petersen, is here to help you with your recovery so that you can get back to your sport and your life.
What is Sports Rehabilitation?
Sports rehabilitation is the process of helping an athlete recover from a sports injury. This can include chiropractic care, physical therapy, and other forms of treatment. The goal of sports rehabilitation is to help the athlete return to their sport as quickly and safely as possible.
At Park Cities ChiroSport, we offer a variety of services to help athletes recover from their injuries. Our sports chiropractor, Dr. Todd Petersen, is a certified chiropractic sports rehabilitation specialist. This means that he has specialized training in the treatment of sports injuries. He can provide a variety of services to help you recover from your injury, including:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments can help to reduce pain and inflammation from an injured muscle.
- Physical therapy: Physical therapy can help to strengthen the muscles and tissues around the injury. This can help to prevent further injury and improve your overall recovery while reducing the chances of re-injury.
- Rehabilitation exercises: Rehabilitation exercises are designed to help you regain strength so you can stay safe and prevent reinjury when you return to your sport.
When To Seek Help From Our Chiropractor
If you have been injured during a sports activity, it is important to seek help from our sports injury chiropractor as soon as possible. The sooner you are seen by our sports rehabilitation chiropractor, the sooner we can begin your treatment and help you recover.
We understand that it can be difficult to take time away from your sport to seek treatment. However, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible so that you can get back to your sport as quickly and safely as possible.
If you are experiencing any of the following, it is important to seek help from our sports injury chiropractor:
- Pain that persists or worsens with activity
- Swelling or bruising
- Limited range of motion
- Inability to bear weight on the injured limb
- Numbness or tingling
Find the Best Sports Rehabilitation At Park Cities ChiroSport
Call Park Cities ChiroSport today at (214) 739-2225 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.